Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stoned Rant

So, Mike didn't propose to Lindsay, but he asked her to move in with him. Which is a lot better cause honestly, it would be very soon to be engaged. Lindsay's response is her buissness, so I'm not sharing cause it isn't my place. But I thought I would let you know what that whole dressing up, flowers, nice place for dinner stunt was all about. Oh, and they brought me back pizza, isn't that nice? I thought it was....
So, I'm talking to this guy Mike, I went to school with him and he has always had a huge crush on me. Now he is being all nice and saying I'm special to him and stuff. It's making me feel so guilty cause I'm not a great girl to guys. I lead them on when I'm really looking for something with someone else. Like with Alex, we talked about having a relationship, and it's a maybe for the future, but Mike here believes he still has a chance with me and I haven't corrected him. I'm a horrible person sometimes. But Lindsay said she is okay with Alex and I, or at least that is what she said, I talked to her for a bit about it, and I just hope she really is okay with it... blood is thicker than water, and she will always matter more to me than any guy.
Oh, jesus, I am so full. I think I have eaten more in the past 3 days than I do in 2 weeks. I haven't been eating a lot, but when I'm hungover or stoned, I eat like an elephant. Or a pig-phant. A pig-phant is this animal Alex and I saw at the zoo. It looks like a pig with an elephant's trunk and ears. So we called it a pig-phant.
Okay, I talk about Alex too much, I realise. I'm stoned and he seems to always be on my mind, so I apologise.
My life is not exciting. Actually, it kind of is, but the excitement usually comes from the guys in my life and my hamilton experiences. I wish I could blog like Lindsay. She has a lot to blog about, she thinks of interesting things to blog about.





No comments:

Post a Comment