Monday, July 27, 2009

Wow. I can't even express this feeling right now. And I cannot even imagine how my sister is feeling right now. I mean, she is the one who is going to be a M-O-M. I have butterflies, cannot stop smiling... I can't even explain. The idea of me being an aunt. I mean, my other cousins have had babies, but this is LINDSAY. She is defintley my closest cousin, she is my sister... and I actually feel like I am an aunt this time.
I am going to spoil that child rotten.
This child will be so loved. It's unbelievable.
It's awesome to be the aunt. I don't have to punish them. Just love them.

And I can't tell anyone! Lindsay wants to do all the telling, and I am dying to just yell it out right now. But I promised. I can keep it in.

I am so happy for my sister... and Mike, the man who is going to be a wonderful father too. They are going to make a wonderful team. Lindsay is going to be amazing. She takes good care of me, I can only imagine how good this child's life is going to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment